Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Today is valentines day! (As I'm sure ya'll are aware.) I know alot of single people don't like it because it reminds them of the fact that they are single. (Hence forth it's dubbed by some people"singles awareness day".) I personally love valentines day even though I don't have a special someone to share it with.
One thing I've been thinking about this Valentine's Day is that there is One that made the ultimate sacrifice for me that nobody else could. He paid for my sins on the cross so that one day I can be with Him. Beat that!!! Nobody can. So, even though you may not have a special some one to share this day with right now, just remember that The Lord Jesus Christ loved you so much that He gave his life to die for your sins on the cross that you might live. If that's not true love I don't know what is. He's the only One that can fill that place in your heart that no one else can. And remember, He probably has someone special for you out there and He'll work that out in His own timing.
Happy Valentine's Day
everybody!!!!

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting that up Ruth It really encouraged me I mean I was starting to think there was NO one out there for me ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, Abby.. There's still hope for you!! "It's gonna be alright" ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail Lynn, you are so ridiculous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hans that also encouraged me.... And fluff how DARE you call me ridiculous!! That's sooooo MEAN!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abigail lynn!!!! Are you OK?!?!?!? C'mon girl...lol

    Ruth, that was a great reminder!!!:)

    ReplyDelete