Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another Quiz

1. What color are you socks? I usually go bare foot
2. What are you listening to right now? I'm at the Mitchell's with a bunch of girls, so just guess!!!
3. What was the last thing you ate? A cookie! Is this sounding like Hannah's?!?!
4. Can you drive a stick shift? No
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mrs. Mitchell.
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's one of my best friends.
7. How old are you today? 21 years, 3 months, 6 days, 23 hours, and 12 seconds. The last part is kinda made up as close as I could get it!
8. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football.
9. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? No.
11. Favorite food? A good beef steak.
12. What is the last movie you watched? Say yes to dress.
13. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
14. How do you vent anger? I whisper under my breath, stomp away, slam a few doors, give the silent treatment, and go cry. Then I feel really bad and go apologize.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? My horse statue.
16. What is your favorite season? Fall.
17. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries.
18. Living situation? The Vanderbilt mansion. HAHA
19. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.
20. What is on the floor of your closet right now? I don't have a closet.
21. What did you do last night? Got stuff ready for the board at church.
22. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese burgers.
23. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever.
24. Favorite day of the week? Sunday.
25. How many states have you lived in? 1.
26. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
27. What is your favorite flower? Roses.

11 comments:

  1. Yes, I am TOTALLY jealous of your house!!! Er, mansion. lol At least I get to visit a lot!!! And I now know where Carrie gets her temper from... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot to mention texting in church as being your favorite things....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hannah! The only thing is she doesn't apologize. Wow Jon!!! You actually read my blog... I didn't think you did... and yes texting in church is one of my favorite things to do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're one up on her.. It's all good! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually exclusively only read your blog.. but now that I know what a sinner you actually are.. (texting in church).. There is nothing for me here.... :( <--(tear)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just referring to Mr. Morgans sermon sunday, you remember it right? OH wait....Ha!
    I guess it turns out that were all sinners...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you don't exclusively read my blog Jon as there is proof of comments you have posted on two other blogs.... but seriously the only people that I know of that text in church don't really listen to the sermon anyways, (and that excludes me as I don't even have text!!) HA HA. It was a good message though... and as for the super bowl!!!!! I'm not saying a word!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew what you were referring to... I heard about it... HA! I was home watching the super bowl... :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now Hannah don't tell fairy tails!!!! I know you didn't watch the super bowl. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fairy tales?!? That is a very nice way of putting it, Ru! ;) No, I didn't watch it... It wasn't my fault tho! :D

    ReplyDelete