Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 15: A person or persons I admire.

I know this top photo looks funny but I love it!


I'm going to put two people!! My Mom and my Dad.
They have given up so much for me! Before I was even born, Dad gave up his dreams of being a commercial pilot, a plane he was building, and many other things. He is a hard worker, has an excellent reputation, and is always glad to help people out in whatever way he can. He is kind, thoughtful, extremely smart, and knows allot about many things.
Mom has given up allot for me and for Daddy. I know she makes mistakes but she is one of the best wives I have ever seen and a wonderful example. She can comfort a crying child, and is an excellent doctor. She's a cook, a professional cleaner, and an accountant. Hey, how many people can say that?!?!?!
I love both of them dearly and I know there is so much more I could say about them, but I'll just say this. I am so thankful that God gave my parents to me!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment