Friday, January 28, 2011

I took it from Hannah




1. What do you imagine being, other than your plain 'ol everyday self?
An actress or singer.

2. Is there something you've tried before...a dare, a certain food, a hard project,
anything...that you would never dream of doing again?
I can't think of anything at the moment.

3. Is there a book that you've read at least five times from beginning to end?
Probably "Pigs in the Mud in the Middle of the Rud".

4. Do you have a special little weakness...that you just can't live without, and that gives you much happiness when obtained? [chocolate, shoes, something like that.]
I would have to say shopping or milk shakes.

5. Do you prefer fast food or pizza?
Depends on the day.

6. Have you ever gotten "dressed up" in a historical costume? for what occasion?
A civl war reenactment.

7. Have you ever stayed up ALL night?
Yes

8. Do you prefer men singers or women singers? Soprano, mezzos/baritones, tenors?
I like both but going on my music, men singers.

9. What character from a fictional book/movie do you most identify with?
Eponine (sort of.)

10. Do you have any new obsessions? (a movie you can't stop watching, a CD you keep listening to, etc.)
Blow drying my hair straight.

11. What is a clothing accessory that you couldn't live without?
Not really.

12. What is your favorite color combination (for clothing)?
Not sure! Probably black and red.

13. Ever worn 3 inch heels?
Yes, and I love high heels when I'm dressing up.

14. Do you have a signature scent, or a scent you generally like to wear?
Vanilla

15. What is one thing that you want to do before you die?
Get married and be the best wife I can be.

16. Is there something that you wish more than anything that you could do
but know that isn't possible during your life on earth?
Be perfect. Sorry, thats the best I can come up with!

1 comment:

  1. I like it!!! 'Specially the hair drying obsession... heehee :)

    ReplyDelete