Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 28: A scar I have and it's story.

I have many scars I could tell you about such as one on my lip from when my brother let go of a baseball bat and several an my hands from when a friend tried to help me ride my bike. But the one I'm going to tell you about is the one on my head.
I don't know if it's still there because I can't see it, but I imagine it probably is. It happened when I opened the refrigerator door. One of the sharp knives we used to keep up there was not put far enough back and it fell down hitting me right across the head with the sharp side. Amazingly it didn't start to bleed right away, but when it did it bled pretty badly. Mom super glued it up and it took a while to heal. The worst part was it chopped off a good section of hair. :(

1 comment: